Pages

NOT YET ART


I am trying to teach myself to draw. The learning curve between beginner and accomplished is long, slow and tedious, with no assured results.  The world doesn't need any more bad artists. I will never live long enough to be recognized. To minimize the viewer's stress of seeing "developing" art, I have focused my efforts on keeping my drawings small... postcard size, which I enjoy making and sending.  Below are some examples of those fledgling efforts.  t.d.






Click on the images to enlarge


                                 Umbrella lady 12/20 watercolor


Ginko




Shika



  

  


                                                  Double happiness/marriage jar. Chinese.




 

Hummingbird



click to enlarge



Blackbird singing in the moonlight.




(click to enlarge)





Crocosmia sketch















You are the apple of my eye




Click on image to enlarge






                                                Valentine card drawing





Click on the labels at the top right of the page for more subjects.