Pages

What is This Blog About?

  *this blog is best viewed on a computer*

April 2024 (check back for updates)






Read the entries on this Home page below or click on the Label index at upper right of the page for specific subjects and thoughts.         

What's it all about Alfie * Tommy ?

Hopefully, this isn't just an exercise in hearing myself think.

Much of this will seem like common sense, but common sense isn't so common anymore. 


I have been collecting notes, thoughts, observations, comments, and storytelling based on life experiences.  I found these to be useful reminders to myself.   I thought this live blog would motivate me to organize them in some more useful way. 


Perhaps by also sharing, some of these thoughts might be helpful to others too. 


Much of this content does not have its origins with me. For those seeds of inspiration I wish to thank the authors and influences, now lost or forgotten. 


PS: It has never been my intention to advise or persuade anyone by these comments. They are simply a collection of thoughts to myself over the last 50 or so years.  

* Listen: music source (click to listen): Alfie - YouTube